The Home Sweet Homes journal and planner is your family's tool for a more cohesive co-parenting experience post-divorce or separation. Created for children ages 4 and up, Home Sweet Homes stays with them as go back and forth between homes.
Combining the benefits of a journal and planner, along with thoughtful affirmations, guided writing prompts, and activities to build your child's resilience and self-esteem, Home Sweet Homes will give your family the structure and support needed to stay connected.
Learn more! Check out our video library:
- What is the Home Sweet Homes Journal and Planner?
- How to Use the Home Sweet Homes Co-parenting Journal and Planner
Inside you'll find:
- Getting started guide
- 'All About Me' activity pages
- 12 Empowering monthly affirmation themes
- 12 undated monthly calendar spreads
- 5 undated weekly spreads per month
- 12 Child/parent reflections and writing prompts
- Weekly challenges (60 included!)
- Free space for creativity (2 lined and 3 blank pages per month)
- Medical history
- Emergency contacts
- Address book
- Undated 12-month weekly planner. Flexible to start anytime
- Dimensions: A5 size, 5.8" x 8.3" x 0.8". Portable size will easily fit in a child’s backpack
- Weight: just over 1 pound
- 274 colorful pages throughout the book
- Hardcover with a matte finish. Sturdy enough to withstand back and forth travel
- High-quality 120 gsm paper inside
- Lay-flat binding
- Two ribbon bookmarks, cream and orange, to quickly access most used sections
Free U.S. shipping on orders of $65 or more in our store!
International sales outside of the U.S. may be subject to additional taxes and/or duties. Please check your country/region's policy on imported goods.